Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Polka Dot Galore

Hello everyone!

I'm back again! No class today but I've got club meetings and work study work to do. Pulled my first all-nighter (Monday night) of the semester already this year. Only 3 weeks and I stayed awake for 38+ hours. Ugh, at least the 11 straight hours of sleep last night was amazing! Haha blah. 

On to the nails!

Nail Art, Dots, Polka Dot Nails, Sinful Colors Hazard, Color Club Take Me To Your Chateau, Nail Dots, Dotticure

Cute, right? These were so easy to do but I love them!

More after the jump:


Nail Art, Dots, Polka Dot Nails, Sinful Colors Hazard, Color Club Take Me To Your Chateau, Nail Dots, Dotticure

All I used to do these nails was a dotting tool! I found mine on eBay, this is similar. It has two different side balls on the ends. I used both sides to make the different sized dots! I've actually recently just ordered a new set of tools so that I can have a variety of sizes. I can't wait for those to come in! I bought them: here.  

Here are the polishes I used:


Color Club's Take Me To Your Chateau has to be one of my favorite pastel blues ever and I love that it only takes 2 coats unlike some other pastel blues. You'll probably see it more on the blog soon!

Nail Art, Dots, Polka Dot Nails, Sinful Colors Hazard, Color Club Take Me To Your Chateau, Nail Dots, Dotticure

Nail Art, Dots, Polka Dot Nails, Sinful Colors Hazard, Color Club Take Me To Your Chateau, Nail Dots, Dotticure

I really loved these nails. They were simple, cute, and really easy to do. Sinful Colors Hazard isn't normally a color I would wear, but paired with Take Me To Your Chateau I think it looks great!

What do you think of these nails? Do you like dotticures? Tell me what you think!

Today's song: 

The Academy Is... - Slow Down
I miss this band so much ):

Have a great day!

-Marisa (:





4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love the dotticure designs -- I've been wanting some dotting tools but I haven't gotten around to ordering them yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And they're so easy! I just ordered a new set actually so I could have more sizes, yay (:

      Delete