Sunday, September 15, 2013

Weekly Recap: 9/8-9/14

Hello!

Here's this week's recap!

Today marks 1 month of blogging for me! WOO! 

This first month has been fantastic and I'm really excited for everything that is coming up for the blog and you guys! I know it's only been a month but I can already see my nail painting skills improving! Having this blog has made be way more dedicated to practicing my nail art skills and pushing me to try new things. I can't wait to see how month 2 plays out! (:

Anyways, this past week was filled with a bunch of different fun manicures including a new technique to me. Making nail decals will definitely be something that I play around with more!

Also, this upcoming week will be my first time participating in The Crumpets' Tri-Polish Challenge! Gah, exciting! Look out for those posts! And don't forget that next week starts the 33 Day Challenge. There's still time to join if you're interested! (;

I'm ranting again....sorry :P 

Today's song:
Tonight Alive - Lonely Girl

Have a great day!

-Marisa (: