Monday, September 16, 2013

What Does "Wedding Appropriate" Even Mean, Anyways?

Hello lovelies!

We're back for another week! I can't actually complain too much about it being Monday considering that I didn't get homework in two of my classes for over the weekend! And I had time to watch Jurassic Park: The Lost World! Score! But ehh, Mondays are still pretty lame.

But, keep reading for some pretty nails!

Nails, Nail Art, Nail Polish, Polka Dots, Dots, Hey Darling Polish

Not something you'd expect to see from me right? Haha, I had a wedding to go to a few weeks ago and had to wear "wedding appropriate" nails, whatever that means :P

More after the jump:



Nails, Nail Art, Nail Polish, Polka Dots, Dots, Hey Darling Polish

I strongly dislike who ever came up with this idea of "wedding appropriate." I'm not saying that I didn't like these nails but they just were not something that I would normally choose to wear. They seemed kind of plain to me and the colors all kind of just blended together, and were hard to photograph. Meh.

Here's what I used:

I think I'm getting closer to finding the right nude for me, but unfortunately Love & Beauty's: Cream is a little too yellow for me. Ugh. Haha.

Nails, Nail Art, Nail Polish, Polka Dots, Dots, Hey Darling Polish

Nails, Nail Art, Nail Polish, Polka Dots, Dots, Hey Darling Polish


Regardless of my feelings on "wedding appropriate", I had a great time at the wedding and you can't go wrong with a simple dotticure, right? 

What do you think of these nails? What would you do for a wedding appropriate manicure?

Today's song:

You Me At Six - Starry Eyed


Stay tuned for a fun week! Have a great day!








2 comments:

  1. cute (; dotticure look good on you (: for weeding i may go for flower or lace may be. I don't attend weeding. I ignore all the parties hehe (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! And typically I do too, it was my first wedding since I was like 4 haha!

      Delete