Sunday, October 20, 2013

Weekly Recap 10/13-10/19

Hello lovelies!

Here's this week's recap:


This past week was a good week! I'm extremely happy with 4 out of the 5 manicures I posted this, I'm still a little iffy about my flower nails but it's okay haha. I tried galaxy nails for the first time and absolutely loved them! I think my 3D manicure was my favorite of the week though. I've been wanting to do a cream to black gradient forever and then the neon studs contrasted great against them. Everything I posted was a win in my book! (:

Hey, Darling Polish! also turned 2 months old this week! Woo! I never thought that in 2 months I would have meet so many awesome people and decided to take part in challenges, but I'm happy with where the blog is at and where's its going! Next week will bring more of the 33 Day Challenge and the Tri-Polish Challenge is back! Yay! (:

Here are upcoming prompts for the 33 Day Challenge:

And today's song:



Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of your Sunday!!

-Marisa! (: