Wednesday, November 6, 2013

33 Day Challenge - Day 20: A Pattern In Your Wardrobe

Hello darlings!

I hope you're having a lovely Wednesday, I'm certainly enjoying being able to sleep haha. I think over the past like 2-3 days, I've only been sleeping in 2 hour periods but it's over for now! Today is Day 20 of the 33 Day Challenge! Holy crap! I feel like I'm going to be so lost when this is over considering that this challenge makes up 3 of my posts a week! Gah! I'm scared ):

Taking a break from me being a drama queen, here are my nails for today!


Camo-ish pattern with pink! Never in a million years did I think I would ever have this combo on my nails or in my wardrobe haha.

More after the jump:




Here's my attempt at showing you my nails with the pattern:

I hope you can kind of get the idea. My blobs are a little more simple and my yellow is a little brighter but I still like the overall effect. This is probably the most un-like me shirt I own, but I love it and wear it all the time! It's a sweater, crew-neck like shirt with the camo all over it and with studs on the shoulders that I bought from Forever 21 on a whim!

Here's what I used:

I actually used an indie for this design! This makes me like 100x happier than usual haha. Squishy Face Polish is a new to me brand that I discovered and the polishes are absolutely amazing! I definitely recommend checking her out! I have bought so many new indies lately that I want to swatch and show off on the blog but I just don't have time between the 33 Day Challenge and school ): Maybe once the challenge is over!



And that wraps up day 20 of the 33 Day Challenge! And hopefully the end of some unusual posts from me haha

Would you be interested in seeing Indie Polishes more on the blog? Let me know!

Here are the upcoming prompts:
Today's song:
Sombear - Rich Hair

I hope you enjoyed reading! And check out the lovely ladies below!

-Marisa! (: