Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tri-Polish Challenge: Splotches

Hello darlings!

Today is my last day of class before break and my only lecture is cancelled! 3:30 can not come soon enough! I need a night to dedicate to doing some nail art, because clearly I have my priorities straight haha! 

Anyways, the Tri-Polish Challenge is back today!

tri-polish challenge, nails, nail art, hey darling polish!, splotches, blue, purple, grey, fairy dust, china glaze

Sparkly splotches! I'd love to hear some guesses as to what you think I used for these nails!

More after the jump:


tri-polish challenge, nails, nail art, hey darling polish!, splotches, blue, purple, grey, fairy dust, china glaze

 Here's a reminder of my colors:

If you couldn't figure out what I used to paint these nails, I'll let you in on a secret. I used a toothbrush! I know the Nailasaurus has used a toothbrush but her splotches are more blob-like. I pushed down hard with the toothbrush (yes, this was done after another idea failed haha). And of course I had to top it with China Glaze's Fairy Dust! (:

nails, nail art, nail polish, tri-polish challenge, china glaze fairy dust, splotches, blue, purple, grey

nails, nail art, nail polish, tri-polish challenge, china glaze fairy dust, splotches, blue, purple, grey

I don't know what was going on with me when I took these photos but most of these aren't even in focus....hahaha....ha....whoops. Oh well! 

Today's song:
All Time Low - A Daydream Away

And that wraps up this post! Make sure to check out everyone below!

-Marisa! (:
FACEBOOK | BLOGLOVININSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TUMBLR | TWITTER | ETSY











6 comments: