Wednesday, December 4, 2013

33 Day Challenge - Day 32: Shapes

Hello lovelies!

I'm so sorry that this post is so late! I went to write this post the other day to find that all the pictures of the nails I did for this prompt were gone D: I meant to repaint them yesterday haha, but after being awake for 50+ hours straight, I uhhh kinda passed out after class and never got around to it. Whoops, so I just painted these! Woo!

Here are my nails!
nails, nail art, striping tape, triangles, shapes, green, china glaze for audrey, purple, brown, hey darling polish


You guys get to see my new nail shape too! I was tired of them breaking on the corners so I rounded them off a bit! They're growing on me, still not 100% though.

More after the jump:



nails, nail art, striping tape, triangles, shapes, green, china glaze for audrey, purple, brown, hey darling polish

Here's what I used:

I actually bought that little Rimmel London polish while I was at the store today haha. But all I need for these nails was cut and place striping tape. I then filled in each triangle with the different colors! Some of my lines are a little off, but I'm super jittery for some reason today and it was the best I could manage.

nails, nail art, striping tape, triangles, shapes, green, china glaze for audrey, purple, brown, hey darling polish

I've been wanting to do nails like this for a while but never got around to it. Arden from over at Casa de Polish did something like this for an earlier 33 Day Challenge prompt and I loved it!

nails, nail art, striping tape, triangles, shapes, green, china glaze for audrey, purple, brown, hey darling polish

Also, quick note: I recently joined in on Will Paint Nails For Food's Beginning Blogger's Bootcamp and have gotten some great feedback so far. I haven't really had a chance to work on everything yet, but I will definitely get around to it at some point. Also, when classes are over (this Friday finally!) I'll have time to look at all the other ladies blogs. So thank you everyone so far for the feedback!

Here are the remaining prompts for the 33 Day Challenge! Only one more day left!

And today's song:
Delta Delta - Lilian's Safari

Thanks for reading everyone!

-Marisa! (: