Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Winter Challenge: New Year's Eve

Hello darlings!

I'm back again for the last day of the Christmas Winter Challenge! This has been a fun challenge! I didn't feel that the prompts were all that limiting which was nice but I think at the same time, it made it harder to come up with ideas haha. I guess that's a bit of a lose-lose situation there for me isn't? Haha

Anyways, onto the nails!

nails, nail art, nail polish, glequins, black, fairy dust, hey darling polish

Glequins and sparkles! That photographed horribly! WOO! Meh /:

More after the jump:



nails, nail art, nail polish, glequins, black, fairy dust, hey darling polish

Here's what I used:

My goal for these nails was to create the ball that drops every New Years Eve in New York City in glequins but it just kind of looks like a blob. And the other nails were just me playing with the glequins and spreading the sparklies. These nails aren't really helping my nail art slump /:

nails, nail art, nail polish, glequins, black, fairy dust, hey darling polish

Also, I randomly thought it would be a good idea to play with the white balance settings on my camera....which it wasn't. So sorry about that, I've fixed it though! So were good on that for next week's posts!

nails, nail art, nail polish, glequins, black, fairy dust, hey darling polish

And I guess that wraps up the Christmas Winter Challenge for 2013! Didn't really finish it on a high note and I feel like I've complained through this whole post. Sorry /: I'm kind of just in an ehh mood at the moment and finding positive things to say is hard. Maybe after I get through my work shift today I'll be better! I can't wait for 3 days off :D

Here's another song for today:
Belle Histoire - Without You


Thanks for reading guys and check out the ladies below!

-Marisa








2 comments: