Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Winter Challenge - Toys

Hello darlings!

It's Thursday woo! Guess who found out her grades for this past semester! I ended up getting a 3.8 which I'm shocked, I haven't done that since freshmen year haha. Also, today is my last day shift at work before I go back to my night shifts. Which means that I can finally sleep!! I'm in a good mood today haha.

But ranting aside, on to the nails!

nails, nail art, nail polish, i love nail polish a.c.slater, toys, christmas winter challenge, hey darling polish

Today's theme is toys, so I painted toys! Uhm yup!

More after the jump:




nails, nail art, nail polish, i love nail polish a.c.slater, toys, christmas winter challenge, hey darling polish

Here's what I used:

Now, I'm not really happy with how these turned out. The toys just seem kind of clunky on the base polish and I'm not sure why I picked a grey holo polish other then the fact that I wanted to wear it haha. Also, the teddy bear on my ring finger really creeps me out! Its face is terrifying for some reason D:

nails, nail art, nail polish, i love nail polish a.c.slater, toys, christmas winter challenge, hey darling polish

I do love the base of these nails though. I ended up winning a giveaway from The PolishAholic and won I Love Nail Polish's A.C.Slater and Grapealicious! I've never tried this brand before but I love both of these polishes! I might have to go buy some more......hehehe he he (;

nails, nail art, nail polish, i love nail polish a.c.slater, toys, christmas winter challenge, hey darling polish

I just realized that the Christmas Winter Challenge is half way over! Wow, these challenges fly by. I have nothing painted for any challenges next week though so, not good haha! That's what my day off is for!

Upcoming prompts:

Today's song:
Belle Histoire - Kids

Thanks for reading and check out the ladies below!

-Marisa! (:








6 comments:

  1. Your nails for this Christmas challenge look just perfect!
    I love all the little Details on the toys :)
    You did a great job on this manicure :)

    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, I accidentally hit the wrong button and removed your comment. I'm so sorry! Wow, this is why I shouldn't check the blog right after waking up. Thank you for the kind words that I know were there, I wish I could undo that D:

      Delete
    2. *gasps* No hitting buttons early in the morning! I forgive you ;)

      Delete