Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year's Eve!

Hello lovelies!

Today is New Year's Eve! I hope you all have plans to hang out with friends or family (or if you're staying in, that's cool too!). Just remember to be responsible! Please? I'm finally getting the chance to hang out with some friends and I'm so excited! (:

Onto the nails!

nails, nail art, nail polish, new years eve, black, sparkles, glequins, hey darling polish

I wanted to welcome in the new year with some sparkles! Why? Well because who doesn't like sparkles?! :D

More after the jump:


nails, nail art, nail polish, new years eve, black, sparkles, glequins, hey darling polish

Here's what I used:

I think I've mentioned before that LynBDesigns's Iocaine Powder was becoming a competitor against China Glaze's Fairy Dust and I think it's finally won. I mean come on! Look at that rainbow goodness! I think I might be in love with a nail polish....That's acceptable right? Right. Yeah!

nails, nail art, nail polish, new years eve, black, sparkles, glequins, hey darling polish

I also played with glequins again! I wanted to do another full glitter placement manicure but I don't want people to get sick of them so I kept it to an accent nail. My index finger is supposed to be a martini glass with glequins shooting out of it but it's a bit iffy looking. Ah well!

nails, nail art, nail polish, new years eve, black, sparkles, glequins, hey darling polish

Now I wanted to set myself some goals for the new year for the blog and I figured I'd share them with you!

  1. Remember to update all social media accounts with each post. - I'm always falling behind on Tumblr and Facebook, so that needs to change! I'm currently behind on posting to Tumblr /:
  2. Improve my freehand skills. - I just need to keep practicing!
  3. Become more social / Comment on more blogs. - I think this would be a good thing to work on. I read a ton of blogs every day but I only ever comment on like 1 or 2. /: I don't know why I do it but I want to meet more people so I think commenting might help this!
  4. Continue taking part in challenges. - This will help my freehand skills!
  5. Stop procrastinating! - This doesn't just go for the blog, this should go for everything in my life haha.
And that's my list! Hopefully I can stick to it!

Today's song:
Now, Now - Dead Oaks

I hope you enjoyed reading! And I hope you ring in your 2014 with a bang! (;

-Marisa! (:









2 comments:

  1. These look great! I love Iocaine Powder (and I just got my bottle of Fairy Dust, sigh) -- it's so rainbowy and amazing! The glitters look very festive :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Fairy Dust used to be my favorite! I still try and use it here and there haha.

      Delete