Sunday, December 15, 2013

Weekly Recap 12/8 - 12/14

Hello darlings!

I'm here today with another weekly recap, can't believe that I've been doing this for 5 months now haha!




A lot happened on the blog this week! There was some challenge manicures in there, which my winter nature nails seemed to be quite popular so thanks for that! I introduced 3 new features to the blog that I'm super pumped to continue on with! My Riot! nails were a personal favorite just because they were Paramore haha! Which were your favorite?

I'm back home for winter break now, which means a few things for the blog. I currently don't have a lighting setup so photographing nails can't exactly happen yet. I'm working on making a light box. I have all the posts ready for this week but just bear through the wonky lighting situtations. Also, I start back working tomorrow where I'll be working 25-30 hours a week. I'm a cashier so I can't really guarantee the state of my nails, they have a tendency to break during my shifts ): So, I'll keep you guys posted on how things are going!

Here are the upcoming prompts for the Christmas Winter Challenge:

And today's song:
Transit - Please Head North

I'll be back later with another Christmas challenge manicure!

-Marisa! (:






2 comments:

  1. I like your sparkly floral blue nails but your winter nature nail art looks also amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete