Monday, February 24, 2014

FingerFood Theme Buffet: Week 8 - Cute

Hello lovelies!

I'm back again. This is the final week of this crazy posting schedule, whew! I think for next week, I might just have like a "nail art detox" week where I do some simple designs. Maybe, it might be a needed break.

Anyways, onto my cute nails for today! 
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, bows, cute, theme buffet, hey darling polish, blue, pink

I had to do bow nails! 95% of the time I have a bow in my hair, so it was bound to happen to my nails!

More after the jump:


nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, bows, cute, theme buffet, hey darling polish, blue, pink

Here's what I used:

I knocked out an untried with these nails too! Woo! I remember I was so excited for Hard Candy's new polish line. I ended up only buying 2 of them and never using either of them until now. I didn't find the application to be that bad but I used 3 coats to cover bald spots. This was a pain to take off though!

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, bows, cute, theme buffet, hey darling polish, blue, pink

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, bows, cute, theme buffet, hey darling polish, blue, pink

I love these little bows so much and I think the black outlines definitely helped give them some shape. And I like how you can faintly see the little glitters through the bows! These are a win in my book (:

Here are more themes:

Here's another song:
Man Overboard - Wide Awake

Thanks for reading guys and check below for more nails!

-Marisa! (:









7 comments:

  1. Cute! And I really like that Hard Candy polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that bows are cutest things 😋

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely! I re-created them for the freestyle theme, you can check them out here if you want to: http://agirlandherchickennamedbetty.blogspot.com/2014/03/fftb-freestyle-glittery-bows.html

    ReplyDelete