Friday, February 7, 2014

Nail-Art-A-Go-Go: Day 7 - Primary

Hello lovelies! 

It's my favorite day of the week!! I have a presentation and an art auction to get through but then I get to spend my weekend doing homework! Woo! Anyways, Nail-Art-A-Go-Go is back. Can you believe it's already been a week?!

Onto the nails:

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, red, blue, yellow, primary, triangles, glequins, rhinestones, nail art a go go, hey darling polish

This remind me of the circus and I have no idea why haha!

More after the jump:



nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, red, blue, yellow, primary, triangles, glequins, rhinestones, nail art a go go, hey darling polish

Here's what I used:

These nails were easy to do and just required some tape, rhinestones, glequins, and patiences. I painted 2 coats of Sinful Colors Gogo Girl followed by a coat of the red glitter. When that dried, I taped off my triangles and painted them in. I then dabbed some topcoat around the triangles and placed the rhinestones and glequins! 

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, red, blue, yellow, primary, triangles, glequins, rhinestones, nail art a go go, hey darling polish

My camera did not like that red glitter, hence the weird photos, sorry. I can't say I'm a huge fan of the glitter either though. It smelled bad and was a bit goopy. It also dried matte which I wasn't expecting but that's not an issue. My biggest thing is that it stained through my red base! Is that even possible? I took this off to find some bright pink staining (which is still there D: ) does anyone have any tips for removing staining? Not sure what I expected from a set of 6 polishes that only cost me $2.

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, red, blue, yellow, primary, triangles, glequins, rhinestones, nail art a go go, hey darling polish

Ignoring my issues with the glitter, I liked how these looked and they were fun to wear! This marks the end of the "Color Theory" part of this challenge, everything gets harder from here on out. Hope you're ready!

Here are the upcoming prompts:

Today's song:
All Time Low - A Love Like War

Thanks for reading and check back later for some indie polishes!

-Marisa! (: