Sunday, February 23, 2014

Weekly Recap 2/16 - 2/22

Hello lovelies!

I'm back today with another weekly recap!


Another week with a ton of nails!! Woo! I've kept up so far, I just need to push through this last week of February. I've been painting my nails all day so hopefully I can at least get the first half of this week's nails done. I hope you're all ready for some awesomeness though!

This was another week where I'm happy with what went up on the blog. There were a lot of fun manicures and I finally got to do Dalek nails!!! Gah! I can't even pick a favorite for this week because I liked so many of them. I'm also super proud of my indie swatches, I definitely think I'm improving with them! We're also coming up on the final week of the Nail-Art-A-Go-Go challenge D: I'm actually going to be super sad, I think this challenge has really pushed me to try harder and I'll miss that.

Here are some of the challenge themes coming up:



And a song for you:
Kitty Pryde - Okay Cupid

Thanks for reading guys and check back later for a nail art post!

-Marisa! (: