Sunday, February 2, 2014

Weekly Recap 1/26 - 2/1

Hello lovelies!

I'm back with another weekly review for you all!


I think this is the most I've ever posted on the blog before, 8 posts, holy poop. (Yes, I said poop!). This past week was full of some really fun nail art in my opinion! A lot of you loved my glitter bomb that I did for the FingerFood Theme Buffet on Sunday. I was super proud of my Music Monday post and I'm happy with my reinvention of crackle polish!

I also started another challenge yesterday, which is the Nail-Art-A-Go-Go challenge! This is my first challenge that posts every single day for entire month! I'm still going to partake in the FingerFood Theme Buffet, I'm pushing my posts to Mondays though, the Tri-Polish Challenge,  Golden Oldie Thursday posts, and my Indie Fridays! I'm nervous that I might have bitten off more than I can chew but I painted a lot of nails this weekend so I'm back on track!

Here are some of the challenge prompts coming up!




I hope you're excited for what's coming to the blog like I am!

Here's today's song:
The Maine - Fuel To The Fire

Thanks for reading guys and I'll be back later with another post!

-Marisa! (: