Monday, April 14, 2014

The Never Ending Pile Challenge: Frost

Hello lovelies!

Are you all prepared for your week? I think this one is going to be a long one. I have a mock interview for a class today and I'm super nervous! I get really anxious about things like this though so I think half of it is me overreacting haha. Oh well.

Anyways onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, gradient, blue, black, love-a-bull lacquer, hey darling polish, the never ending pile challenge

I'm so in love with this gradient! I wanted to add something else to it but I didn't want to mess it up so I left it alone.

More after the jump:


nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, gradient, blue, black, love-a-bull lacquer, hey darling polish, the never ending pile challenge

Here's what I used:

My untried for today is Love-A-Bull Lacquer's Sea Breeze. This polish isn't overly frosty and it didn't really photograph frosty looking either. I'm going to consider that a win because it's a beautiful color!

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, gradient, blue, black, love-a-bull lacquer, hey darling polish, the never ending pile challenge

This polish started with 2 coats of Sea Breeze and then a sponged on gradient with black polish. I haven't done gradient nails in so long and I think this might be my best gradient yet haha! 

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, gradient, blue, black, love-a-bull lacquer, hey darling polish, the never ending pile challenge

Today's post is really simple and totally not spring-y at all but I love these! That's all that matters, right? (:

Here are some of the upcoming challenge themes:

And a song:
The Maine - Misery

Thanks for reading guys and check below for more frosty nails!

-Marisa! (:














2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! And not frosty at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know! I think sponging the top layer on for the gradient and my camera picking up the polish weird got rid of all the frost. It was frosty when I first put it on, but I'm not complaining because I love this haha (:

      Delete