Sunday, April 20, 2014

Weekly Recap: April 13th - April 19th

Hello lovelies!

Here's another weekly recap!


I only used blue nail polish twice this week! What?! I don't even know how that happened, I wore so many colors this week that I normally wouldn't wear. Weird....

So, I think I said last week that I had things up my sleeve for cool nail art ideas and then I did some of the easiest nail art I think I've ever posted for a good chunk of the week. *pats self on back* Whoops. It's the end of the semester, so time is getting tight again which means most of my nail painting doesn't happen till like 2-3am most mornings /: I think I have some fun stuff coming up this week though so look forward to that!

Here are the challenges I'm taking part in:



And a song for today:
Purity Ring - Crawlersout

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (: