Thursday, June 5, 2014

Golden Oldie Thursdays: Silver Accent

Ello!

I have a Golden Oldie Thursdays post for you all today. Can you believe that it's the last month of this challenge? It flew it by!

Onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, blue, glequins, sparkle, golden oldie thursdays, hey darling polish, watercolor

So, I may have stretched the "silver accent" theme here a bit but look sparkles!



nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, blue, glequins, sparkle, golden oldie thursdays, hey darling polish, watercolor

Here's what I used:

I really tried hard this time to pick polishes that I don't pay attention to that often so I used some brands that I don't normally show on the blog. These were all polishes that I purchased when I first started collecting polish.

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, blue, glequins, sparkle, golden oldie thursdays, hey darling polish, watercolor

The base of these nails was 2 coats of Revlon's Blue Slate. I then used the watercolor technique to add the other blues and followed this all with a coat of Kleancolor's Sparkle Emerald. While the glitter was still wet, I placed the glequins in to form the chevron design.

nails, nail art, nail polish, polish, blue, glequins, sparkle, golden oldie thursdays, hey darling polish, watercolor

Blue nails and sparkles? What more could you possibly need! (:

Here are the remaining prompts:

And a song:
We Are The In Crowd - Never Be What You Want

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (:






3 comments:

  1. I love blues so this is great! Its nice accented with all the glitters too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you know I'd use glitters as well? *raises her eyebrow* Gorgeous mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe because great minds think alike (; haha. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete