Friday, June 6, 2014

The Never Ending Pile Challenge: Ugliest

Hello lovelies!

It's Friday! Not only is this my last day of work for the week but I get the weekend off and I'll get my car back from the shop. I'm so excited! I'm traveling down to a friend's house this weekend for his birthday so I'm happy to have my car back and to get a break from work (:

Anywho, onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, chevrons, gradient, glitter, the never ending pile challenge, hey darling polish

I'm not normally one to call a polish ugly since I normally like the weird colored polishes but this polish.....why do I own this?




nails, nail art, nail polish, chevrons, gradient, glitter, the never ending pile challenge, hey darling polish

Here's what I used:

My ugliest untried polish is the unnamed above from My Beauty Spot. Not only is the color not something that I would wear but it smelled and the formula was horrible. It was thick and would dry weird. I could paint a layer on and by the time I got to the next nail there was a random hole in the layer I just painted. In it's defense, the polish did dry incredibly fast which was nice.

nails, nail art, nail polish, chevrons, gradient, glitter, the never ending pile challenge, hey darling polish

To help "pretty" up this polish I added a glitter gradient using Fairy Dust on my index and pinky fingers. Which I don't know why I've never tried a Fairy Dust gradient before because it's absolutely amazeballs! I then used my new Nail Vinyls to add the zig-zags.

nails, nail art, nail polish, chevrons, gradient, glitter, the never ending pile challenge, hey darling polish

The designs on these nails are a win for me but the polish underneath ruins it for me. But I mean, the challenge called for the ugliest polish so I don't think anyone is really expecting anything too pretty (:

Here are the upcoming themes:

And a song for today:
Versa - Wanderlust

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (:












2 comments:

  1. It might be the ugliest color you own but at least you made it look somewhat good here.

    ReplyDelete