Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tri-Polish Challenge: Watermarble

Hey guys!

Sorry for no post yesterday! My internet wasn't working and we had to have someone come and fix it for us. But I'm back now with some pretty nails so all is right in the world!! :D

Onto the nails!
nails, nail art, nail polish, watermarble, tri polish challenge, hey darling polish

I'm loving this month's Tri-Polish Challenge colors!




nails, nail art, nail polish, watermarble, tri polish challenge, hey darling polish

Here's what I used:

This month's colors are nude, turquoise, and coral. These colors look so good together and it makes me so happy! I'll probably end up using these three polishes all month because I think they look really great together and maybe because I only own one coral polish.....whoops...

nails, nail art, nail polish, watermarble, tri polish challenge, hey darling polish

Also, check out this watermarble! I think this is the best marble that I've done to date. I was actually able to get the flower shape on most of my nails (I'm calling the index finger my accent nail (; ). I've been trying to watermarble more and now it's all I want to do haha.

nails, nail art, nail polish, watermarble, tri polish challenge, hey darling polish

I'm going to say that these nails make up for me missing a post yesterday. Agreed? Agreed. Woo! Haha (:

Here's a song for today:
Purity Ring - Saltkin

Thanks for reading guys! 

-Marisa! (:









6 comments:

  1. Stunning! These colours do go well together and again you're great at the dreaded watermarble ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Haha practicing is the secret! It starts to get fun the more you try :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps I will try again soon... no promises! And I totally bought Hazard when I spotted SinfulColors over here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I saw that photo. And I expect to see a watermarble on your blog in the upcoming weeks! (;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah - awesome job. The marble looks super cute and of course those colors are awesome. One more Thing to FairyDust.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I'm loving this month's colors and Fairy Dusting everything (:

    ReplyDelete