Sunday, November 16, 2014

Guest Post at Shelby Lou Nails

Hello lovelies!

I know that I disappeared for a little bit again and I know I said that I was going to stop apologizing for it, but blah, I still feel bad. But I'm back and motivated! I already edited all of the photos for every post this week minus one or two, so woo! Editing photos is the worst part of blogging, seriously. Like it can go pretty quick if you know the software but it gets so monotonous that it's easy to get distracted while doing it. 

Anyways! I get distracted easily...but I recently wrote a guest post for Shelby Lou over at Shelby Lou Nails and it went live on Friday! Her blog is super awesome and I definitely recommend checking her out especially if you love Hare Polish (:

Click the link to be taken to the post:


Thanks guys!

-Marisa! (:



2 comments: