Sunday, February 22, 2015

Hobby Polish Bloggers: February - Valentine's

Hello lovelies!

Look who is back! I normally don't post on Sundays, but I missed a few posts because of school and being sick, and some of the awesome people in the Hobby Polish Bloggers Facebook group are all posting together. I didn't want to miss this month's post so I'm getting this in on the final day! Gah!

Onto the nails!

nails, nail art, nail polish, valentine's, hearts, hobby polish bloggers, hey darling polish, indie polish,

Daww, how cute!




nails, nail art, nail polish, valentine's, hearts, hobby polish bloggers, hey darling polish, indie polish,

Here's what I used:


This month's theme was Valentine's day but Valentine's day was over a week ago, so I didn't want to go overboard with all the typical Valentine's colors and symbols. I think these little hearts could easily be worn throughout the year and fit in perfectly with other Valentine's day designs! Also, let's count how many times I say write "Valentine's day" because I'm being the queen of repetition today!

nails, nail art, nail polish, valentine's, hearts, hobby polish bloggers, hey darling polish, indie polish,

These nails started with two coats of Sand Castles and a layer of Glossy Glam. Then using my detail brush, I painted on the little hearts using Fiery and Lotus Begin. I thought that the nails were a little bare so I added in the black dots. Everything was sealed in with another layer of Glossy Glam. 

nails, nail art, nail polish, valentine's, hearts, hobby polish bloggers, hey darling polish, indie polish,

These nails actually didn't turn out how I envisioned them but I still think they're pretty cute. They might just be a little too girly for my taste, but I'm hoping that you guys like them!

Thanks for reading guys! Also, don't forget to check out the Hobby Polish Bloggers group!

-Marisa! (: