Tuesday, March 24, 2015

52 Week Challenge: Stained Glass Fractals

Hello lovelies!

We survived Monday! I thought this week was going to start off super stressful, which it still will be really stressful because of how much work I have to do, but I'm feeling okay. I just need to keep working....a lot....but that's alright. It's a good thing that I'm ahead on posts for this week. Yay, for being able to stay on top of some of things!

Anywho, onto the nails!

nails, nail art, nail polish, hey darling polish, indie polish, triangles, stained glass, fractals, glitter, 52 week challenge

I think today's nails are super cool too, so that's fun!




nails, nail art, nail polish, hey darling polish, indie polish, triangles, stained glass, fractals, glitter, 52 week challenge

Here's what I used:


I don't know if these nails are technically like stained glass, but I remembered this design that I did a while back and I decided to recreate it. We'll just say that it's broken glass (:

nails, nail art, nail polish, hey darling polish, indie polish, triangles, stained glass, fractals, glitter, 52 week challenge

These nails started with three coats of Our Little Infinity. When that had dried, I painted on the white lines creating the outlines of the triangles. I went back in, and used Purple Panic and Sun Worshipper to fill in the shapes. I then touched up the white outlines and added a layer of Glossy Glam.

nails, nail art, nail polish, hey darling polish, indie polish, triangles, stained glass, fractals, glitter, 52 week challenge

Can we just take a minute to appreciate how amazing Our Little Infinity is?! I can't believe that this was my first time wearing this polish! I should probably try going through my untrieds one of these days....but anyways, I really liked these nails!


Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (: