Monday, March 2, 2015

Florals Rule The World

Hello lovelies!

Can you believe that it's already March? I could have sworn that I just started my winter semester...how is Spring Break next week? I'm so confused, gah!

Anywho, onto the nails!

nails, nail art, nail polish, floral, flowers, hey darling polish, blue, pattern

Florals. Florals make things better. Florals are good.




nails, nail art, nail polish, floral, flowers, hey darling polish, blue, pattern

Here's what I used:


Not only does this post showcase florals but it also features one of my new Cult Nails polishes! I was super sad to see that Cult Nails would be closing their doors back in January. I only owned a few polishes from the brand but they all have really great formulas, so I made sure to order some more during their liquidating sale. I wasn't thinking when I ordered though and put my home address on the order, but then moved into my apartment at school. I haven't been home since I moved but I saw my mom last week and she brought me my package. I'm so happy to finally have my hands on these because they're all gorgeous!

nails, nail art, nail polish, floral, flowers, hey darling polish, blue, pattern

These nails started with two coats of Nakizzle's Shizzle and a layer of Glossy Glam. Then using my detail brush and acrylic paint, I freehanded on the pattern. I was inspired by this print (that I can't figure out the creator of....) and started by painting the white first, then the red. Everything was sealed in with another layer of Glossy Glam.

nails, nail art, nail polish, floral, flowers, hey darling polish, blue, pattern

I'm going to say that March is already off to a good start (nail art wise) because I love these! I mean there are flowers and blue polish, you can't beat that. Seriously though, you can't (:

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (: