Monday, March 16, 2015

Spell Lines

Hello lovelies!

It's the start of another week and I'm back to classes this time around. I'm actually kind of glad to be back, because I really need to kick it into gear and start finishing up some of my projects. The end of the semester isn't until the beginning of May but a good chunk of my projects need to be mostly done by the beginning of April, so it's a little crazy right now. Truthfully, I was going to reach out to some other bloggers and see if they'd write up some guest posts for me but uh, yeah, I got a little busy and forgot. So, I'm going to try my best to stay on top of everything. I'm feeling really motivated at the moment about school and blogging, so let's do this!

And all of my posts lately are rant-y....this is weird....anywho, onto the nails!

nails, nail art, nail polish, indie polish, blue, spell polish, hey darling polish, lines, stripes, glitter,

I have to admit that I might be motivated but I'm also slightly scatterbrained aka this is another design that I have no idea where it came from!




nails, nail art, nail polish, indie polish, blue, spell polish, hey darling polish, lines, stripes, glitter,

Here's what I used:


I mentioned on Friday that I recently won some polishes from Spell Polish through a giveaway held for Squeaky Nails 2nd blogiversary (thank you and congrats again!) I was able to chose three polishes, so of course, I only picked from the blue/teal color range haha. These have been sitting on my desk and they look amazing next to each other, so I tried incorporating them all into one look.

nails, nail art, nail polish, indie polish, blue, spell polish, hey darling polish, lines, stripes, glitter,

These nails started with two coats of Hell's Angel. I then used the dry brush technique to add on Dark Horse, which was then followed with a layer of The Sky Is Our Canvas. I added a layer of Glossy Glam and actually wore my nails like that for a day, before deciding to paint on the random design. 

nails, nail art, nail polish, indie polish, blue, spell polish, hey darling polish, lines, stripes, glitter,

I'm super impressed with these polishes and this brand. Great packaging is one of the easiest ways to my heart and Spell Polish killed it! The tissue paper had the brand logo, there was stickers, and even little information cards for each polish. It was definitely a great nail mail day! I really liked these nails (probably because they match my hair.....hehe) and can't wait to play with these more! 

Thanks for reading guys!

-Marisa! (: